Monday, November 24, 2008

Not much!



Well there is not much to post, but I've gotten a couple complaints about updating.


Let's see...Kaden got pretty sick with bad cough and guck all in his nose, so we went to the Dr. last week, got on antibiotics and now have to do an inhaler too!! Yeah exciting stuff. Trying to get a 20mth old to breathe in an inhaler, nearly impossible, but we are trying. It's b/c every time he gets a cold, since he's been born, it all settles in his chest and to try to prevent yucky lungs/chest pain, we are trying this. So we'll see after a few weeks. I got my flu shot the same day and we have to go get his this week since he's been on antibiotics.


I painted our master bathroom this weekend and it looks great, but I need a new shower rod before it's all complete so it can be functional. (I don't like the one we have b/c it digs in the wall and will ruin the paint, so I have to find one that has suction ends instead)


I booked my flight to go see my best friend in Houston for Jan 9-12 with Kaden!! I am really excited b/c she is having her baby Dec. 4th most likely and then we'll get to see her shortly after. That way she can get a feel for a routine, well kinda!


Brett worked all weekend, didn't see him really at all, that's how it is now, and they left Sunday for KC for the tourney their tonight and tomorrow. Steph and I are going tonight b/c the game is at 9pm and Kaden gets to spend the night with Granny!! Then we'll see what time we play tomorrow and see if Kaden gets to go or not:)
The weather was great(er) this weekend so we got to go play at our park a little and hooped it up!


My Granny is coming in for Thanksgiving and I'm really excited. I havent seen her in a long time and she'll be so surprised at all the things Kaden can do now. So it will be a great rest of the week and then another game on Friday and then Sunday we do our annual Christmas Tree extravaganza with the Crady's and a bunch of others, its sooo much fun. I cant wait for Kaden to go along this year (last year we didn't get to go) Then I can start decorating for Christmas, yeah!!! I cant wait. (I already bought Kaden a little snow globe at Home Depot, it plays music and he loves it!)


Oh, my dad came last weekend and surprised my grandma for her bday and it was great, she had NO clue. So that was a lot of fun and great to see him of course since he just got back to the US. They'll all be up for Christmas this year and I cant wait for all of that family to be here with the cousins and little ones, it'll be a blast.


That's it for now, I'll try to fill in again when something happens!!


Love you all.




2 comments:

Lacy said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Amber Temple said...

Well lets add the Christmas Tree Farm to the list of things I've missed this year!!! Were do I go to get my tree now...the grocery store parking lot...woo hoo! I'll be sure to bring my camera!