Thursday, February 19, 2009

Off again!

Kaden and I are off again on another trip together. We are going to Texas again, but to Arlington/Ft. Worth area to see my brother and dad. We'll also get to see my aunt, cousins and hopefully one of my best friends. We are excited!! I'll post after we get back.
Update on Kaden: went to Dr's this morning with Brett b/c woke up with rash all over hiney and legs, no strep this time but ears are a little red, tubes out of place. They are in his canals and not drums, so that's not great and he already has red ears, yikes! We'll see how he fights this one off, if not, looks like tubes again they say. On more meds, imagine that. He does 4 breathing treatments a day, Zyrtec, and this new one for 10 days...fun times! He's been acting a little lethargic the last few days, not eating much, or drinking like he usually does, lost a pound since last visit a couple weeks ago at Dr's, so I feel bad for the little booger! He went to bed around 8:15 tonight and he's been going to bed around 9, but that's ok b/c we have an early wake up call to the airport. K, that's it. I'm sure I'll have fun stories and pictures upon our return :)

1 comment:

Lacy said...

hope you guys have a great weekend!! wish i could drive up to see you guys.