Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wedding fun!

So we went to Brett and Kristy's wedding last night in KC and we had a BLAST!! Kaden was a dancin' machine, wouldn't expect anything less....(sorry about the lighting, but he's in there!)






He was so excited to see Brett and Amber walking down the isle and was even blowing kisses to Amber as she stood up there! Too cute!









He was defiantly the ladies man too, he wanted to dance with them all and we knew NONE of them!!! But he had a great time.








We didnt leave till 10:30 or so, and he was upset that we were leaving b/c he wanted to still dance!!! He was a trooper though, and within 5 mins in the car he was out. We got home a little after 11, but Brett was just getting home from bball games too.

Now we are off to church and then Amber is going to take some picts of Kaden later today, we are hanging out with my niece and nephew and then dinner with our family and Amber's family tonight! Another fun day ahead...maybe I'll get to get a run in sometime!
Take care, I'll post Amber's picts as soon as we get them!

2 comments:

Amber Temple said...

Pretty sure I have THE cutest nephew ever!! I laughed so hard at the wedding and at dinner tonight! Can't wait to get home and edit his pictures!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the dancing video Kel! What a little stud!