Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dance machine!

We had a little dance moment at our house the other day. You can't hear the music real well or see his facial expressions very good, but thought I'd share anyways. Enjoy!


Here are a few of Uncle Brett's bday party, Kaden had fun with the cake!...






Oh and here are some moments from our past weekend with lots of family around, & tons of fun with the cousins....









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's got the Sutton family moves!! That is hilarious! Jon texted me to say I had to check it out! For a second I thought it was going to be a "boys gone wild" moment... ;) -Skelton Fam

meaghan briscoe said...

Looks like familiar Brett dance moves that I see your little man doing. So fun!!!

Lacy said...

LOL!! julian has a dance partner :) man! little Kaden makes this world a better place!! I can't wait to see him when i'm there in Jan/Feb????