Little walking on the treadmill...
Lat pull-down...
And some ab work....
Gotta love it!
This Sunday we had our Fall Kickoff at church, so after I did my nursery duty the 2nd service, Brett brought Kaden up for the 3rd service and he went to Sunday school while I went to church and then we were off outside for the "carnival". He had a blast!!! Although he has been kinda on the sick end for the last 4 or 5 days, he still enjoyed all of the activity and was a great sport. He ate lunch, played in the "little kids" moon walk, then went straight to the HUGE slide and didn't once get scared. We had to do that thing 3 times (once even with Aunt Steph), man that was a lot of ticket!!!(jk)


We also went in the "bigger kids" moon walk b/c Aunt Steph was working that one, and he had a blast. We did a little potty toss, ring toss on flamingos, ate a snow cone, watched and got a balloon from the balloon man, and finished it off with some face painting. That was our new adventure and he loved it! I think we're going to incorporate that into a bday party in the upcoming years, i love it.
If you can't tell, he's a pirate!!
Overall it was a productive day at church and he was exhausted and took a great nap, with face paint on and all. I was gone when he woke up, otherwise I would of loved to snap that photo to see how that turned out, but Brett washed it off pretty quick.
Things went well overall this weekend and I hate that they go so quickly, especially since all of sat is mostly taken by c.c. right now, then I work really hard to get all my projects for school done too. I just cant wait for my full days with my family, I cherish them, even if there's 100 things to do!
Oh, other exciting news is that Steph got a new job. She is now the Adidas rep for KU(don't ask me exactly what she'll be doing, not sure on that)!!! Soooo excited for her though. It's something new and different with lots of fun perks. It's kinda bitter sweet for her I'm sure b/c all she's known is KUStore.com. She started that from ground zero, literally. There was no KUStore until Steph started it, but time to move on, and we're thrilled for her! Now she can actually go to events and not have to be working them, that'll be new for her! YEAH Steph, congrats on the job!
That's it for now, long enough...till next time!! Till next time...
1 comment:
Congrats to Steph!! That's great news - I'm sure she'll love the new job.
Post a Comment