
Picture with Santa 2008
And he says he doesn't want anything from him b/c he doesn't like him, so that's that!!! But we still sing about him and talk about him coming down the chimney and eating cookies and all that, but then he reverts back to still not liking him. Oh well, I'm sure he'll change by next year.
So we did our 1st project, show the picture of Santa and then he does it, not bad. Then he of course wanted to do the other one b/c they are friends and he didn't want to wait for another day to do Frosty. So same idea and he did pretty well I thought!!





We then finally started to decorate our tree and got all that done...mind you this was at the first of the month, I'm just trying to catch up on the blog!!
Kaden was a BIG help and loves to watch dad do the lights and then decide where all the ornaments go. He lasted quite a while this year and helped along with the festivities!!!





All in all, we did good on decorating the house and doing some holiday projects. We still have another project on the way, but I'll post when we're done!!
No comments:
Post a Comment