Sunday, December 6, 2009

Disney on Ice

The weekend after Thanksgiving, Kaden and I went to Disney on Ice with our friends Raelynn and Kristi. We had such a good time and it was BY FAR the best show we've seen. Here are a few pictures from our trip.






There were a few movies that Kaden (and I) have never seen, so he was wondering who they were, but Mickey, Minnie, and the gang all showed up and he was thrilled. Toy Story, Pinocchio, Nemo, All the princess movies and even Lion King were all part of the act. I can definitely say that Disney does a GREAT job with their production from start to finish and we had fun. Kaden and even Raelynn were out cold shortly after our ride home started. I love getting to do these things with Kaden b/c he gets so excited to see all the animation come to life!

No comments: