
Brooks is 7 mths old today!!
Here are the new stats:
19 lbs 1 oz.
28 1/2 inches
90% for Height (yeah!)
60% for weight (oops!)
That's just how I grow my boys though, big! He's definitely past his "catch up" point since he was a month early, and he's doing GREAT!!!
We didn't get our 6mths shots yet b/c we were in between insurance so we have to get those on Friday, yuck!
Besides that, he's just a happy little boy. He's eating a few solids here and there. Our main one is prunes, to try to keep him regular, Green Beans, Peas, and he tried Sweet Potatoes last night. He likes all of them ok, weird faces on the first few bites for everything, but then gets used to it.
His new thing is trying out sippy cups! He's doing pretty good and likes water like Kaden, so I'm happy about that!(don't mind the pink Hello Kitty pillow, these pits were at work!)
He's still rolling around everywhere and getting up on his tummy and forearms pretty good. He likes the encouragement when people are around!!! He is "standing" a little better when you hold him up, but is by no means ready for any pull ups on the furniture yet! He jabbers more and more and has an ADORABLE smile any time you talk to him, just priceless.
He LOVES his big brother Kaden. Kaden loves him as well, sometimes to much with force, but it's so cute to watch them. In the mornings when we're getting ready, Kaden eats his breakfast in our bed or on the floor and we usually just put Brooks right by him...this morning Brooks just kept rolling over on Kaden and wanting him to play with him. Kaden would laugh and just say "mom, he wants to tackle me!" I can't wait for all the fun times they are going to have together!
They are both growing up so fast and I wish I just had more time in the day to do things with them. I love every minute I get though!
Here are a few recent videos of Brooks...
(sorry for the one below being sideways, couldn't get it switched around!)
*SIDE STORY:
Kaden and I are growing a garden....well more like 2 plants! My dad and Papa set up a little garden for me this year and all I planted was one cucumber plant and one tomato plant. So far we've had 3 cucumbers come off and no tomatoes yet, those are Kaden's favorite. We're still waiting. Here's some photos!
1 comment:
omg the "is there a monkey on her head?!" I love it!
Post a Comment