Here are a few videos I have of the kids and just remembered I had them...
I remember these videos b/c I was sitting on the front porch one day and watching Kaden on his trike (he's had it since he was a little over 1) and he'd been "Fred Flinstone'ing it for a while b/c he couldn't reach the pedals quite good enough. Finally one day he took off and I couldn't believe it, he was off racing around the culd-a-sac. I will even admit that I shed a tear b/c it meant he was really growing up....
This day we were playing around upstairs b/c the basement was being remodeled and his hoop was in the living room. He was hittin shots left and right from "WAY" back!
This is Kaden singing to Brooks when he was first born...
Here is Kaden singing some Christmas carols entertaining us at home...
Here is Brooks smiling, cooing and kicking in his room...
Finally, here is Kaden jumping in his KU bounce house on his birthday before everyone came over for his party!!
I hope you enjoyed all the videos!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment