Kaden's Birthday party theme was Dinosaurs! So I had searched and searched online how to make a 3-D Dino. I found lots and lots were VERY complicated. I showed a few picts to Kaden and he picked out the Triceratops....so that's what I attempted. This dino is a friendly dino, but he turned out pretty good and was a hit!


We had a "Dino Dig" after the little palentologist's checked-in and got their shovels and baskets. It was pretty cute, blocked off with "CAUTION" tape and they had fun digging in sand. (I got some ideas from a friend that did this for her sons 3rd bday, thanks Lyric!) Then we of course had our favorite, KU bounce house. And of course that was a fan favorite as well. Back and forth, back and forth, in and out, in and out of the house they went.
Along with all the house fun, they decided since it was SOOO nice outside to head the the park across the culd-a-sac and play some bball and ride around in Kaden's truck. They are some pretty good friends he has and we were sad for our other friends that couldn't make it. Lots of running around and Brooks was right along with them!




I had 2 TIRED boys by the end of the night, but everything went very smoothly and Kaden is a lucky boy to have such great friends.
Happy Birthday again to my little 4 yr. old!! Love you!!










No comments:
Post a Comment