Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fun night for bday & then St. Patty's Day...

Kaden's actual birthday night Brett had to leave town, so my mom, sister and I took him and Brooks to the Legends to the T-Rex restaurant and then to Dave and Buster's for some fun time! We had a BLAST!! He loved the T-Rex place and had so much fun at DB's. He was alll over the place, and his little brother was right behind him. We played all sorts of games, lost track of time and didn't leave there till 9pm and still had to drive home, but it was perfect. (besides the fact Brooks threw up all over himself in the car right as we were pulling into the Legends, YUCK...but just an excuse for Aunt Steph to go buy him a new outfit!) The kids were soooooo good and I had so much fun spoiling as much as I can. I love this kind of stuff and LOVE just hanging out with no worries!
















And Kaden wanted to hang with some "big" boys .......
Just a cute picture!!!

St. Patrick's day was 2 days later (always) and we didn't get the chance to go to the downtown parade with Cooper's Cause, but dressed the part for the day anyways and it was a fun night as well. Brett got back home in time for a dinner out for my bday and once again an awesome family affair that I would never trade! And Brett did awesome on my gift....a cake decorating kit I've been wanting FOREVER. Now I don't have to always borrow my friends and I can build on the things I have. Thanks Brett and it's been a long time coming for us actually celebrating my bday on the actual day, but it was fun! Love ya!


Happy St. Patty's Day!

No comments: