Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mothers Day!

My most prized posessions and why this day has more of a meaning to me now...



Man I LOVE those guys!!!!

We had a Great Mothers Day. It was very laid back and productive at the same time. Church, then to Home Depot for flowers and veggies to plant, then home. Got some planting done and then some cooking/baking done for my family and grandparents to come over and celebrate mothers day with us. I unfortunately got NO pictures of the family affair, but we had fun outside!!It was beautiful even with the wind. Baby Jaris even made an apperance and I know he had a blast too! Ialso got some Beautiful flowers from the boys, some homemade pictures and some new staionary that both the boys painted at daycare and were made into cards, it really is pretty! I also got my car washed by Brett and Kaden....that was the best!!!

On Thursday at Kaden's preschool, they had Mother's Day art show and appreciation day. I LOVED being able to go to that. Just me and Kaden...it was fun. We got to listen to a book in their classroom, then we went and visited their "art show" then back to their room for an activity. We got to make flowers out of tissue paper and buttons, it was fun and Kaden did a great job. We finished up with another story and then off we went. It was special to me and I loved spending time with him. Thanks Kaden, I love you!

I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful mother myself and have a LOAD to carry and try to follow in her footsteps, but hopefully I've learned over the years of all her hard work and love to carry onto my family. To be a mother is my MOST prized "job" and the best job there is in the world. I just hope my kids and family realize how much I love them and how special I feel being a mom! I can't think of a better thing to be IN THE WORLD!!!

Thank you mom for setting such a great example, I love you so much!!!( I have to get an updated pict of me and my mom to post....)

No comments: