Baby girl Ballard (still think it will be Miss Breagan) is doing great! She's is definitely a mover and a shaker for sure. I'm getting bigger and bigger by well, the MINUTE. I have about 3 mths left and I am ready as ever to have February come here as soon as possible.
Her room is coming along, I have to re-paint the stripes we've done b/c they aren't quite the right grey, but that won't take long as soon as I can find that right gray! I am really excited b/c Barb, Brett's mom is going to be making her bed skirt and bumper once we can find that perfect fabric too!!! My mom is altering her curtains as well and they will be so cute too!! I have the other accessories done and am really excited to put them up and around and get it finalized. I may have an owl or two thrown in her room too! (so cute!)
It's coming along........
No comments:
Post a Comment