Kaden had his first basketball tryouts/combine. I didn't even know they had combine's for 5 yr olds, but I guess the draft made it more fair to have some equal teams. He was definitely ready for it and did VERY well. We should find out soon what team he is on and practices start next week I believe. (practice #1 was fun and a great learning tool for Kaden with what he already knows...I think he'll do JUST fine...)
The same day we had exhibition game #2 for Tulsa and so far we've won both. We have a lot of fun at the games already and the boys main concern.....getting to play on the court after the game...was relieved after game #1 when they all ran out and started running around and playing! Whew....it relieved me too, but they know this isn't always the case.
Our first real game is this Sunday and we are really excited for it. The team isn't great this year, so the coaches say, but so far along with what they've learned, they are catching on, I think. It'll be a fun year!(game #1 was a HUGE win...110-54) Go Cane's! They are off to San Diego for 5 days now. Can't wait to follow on the computer to see how they do!! (FYI-they won 2 out of 3)
Now on to more basketball via Kaden and TU!!!
(Kaden's first game is this Sat. Dec 1st...it'll be fun) He's been told he's point guard and is excited to be bringing down the ball!! We'll see how it goes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment