(pictures to come...)
Ninja Turtle and Spidey were a hit in our house this year and the boys had lots of fun. Our neighborhood was FILLED with kids, people even driving into our area for their kids to trick-or-treat. We had so much fun. We walked around with one of Kaden's buddy's and his mom for quite some time and they certainly brought in the loot! It was so funny seeing Brooks run from house to house (when he wasn't scared) and yelling "on to the next house" as he ran ahead of Kaden and Logan. We were out for quite a while and they were exhausted when we got home.
Side note....we had a costume skate party via PTA for Kaden's school that I worked on for a bit and it was a hit and it was sooo fun. I haven't been to a skating rink since I was in elementary school. I havent laughed and had fun with the kids like that in a while and it was a blast. We'll for sure be hitting up the rink when Aunt Amber and others come in town for sure!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment