(still working on the picture thing....)
Well it's not like what we are used to in Lawrence with hay rides, hay mazes, and a real field of pumpkins still on stems, but............
we made it to a "patch" (in a nearby corner lot) and the kids picked out their pumpkins and had some fun with the little activities they had there. Glad we still got to go as a family.
A few weeks after, Kaden's kindgergarten class went to a REAL pumpkin patch about 30 miles away and it was a blast. I was glad they actually have something so similar to what we are used to and his class had a blast. I was also glad Brooks and I could attend the field trip because we both had so much fun. It was cute to see Kaden interacting with all his classmates and see all the fun they got to have.
No comments:
Post a Comment