So we are heading out on Monday morning to Washington DC to meet the President!! Holy cow, what a ride this continues to be and I'm pretty darn lucky to be a part of it. So I went shopping to find a dress....I mean come on, what do you wear to meet the President. Well I found this cute little number and I hope I'm not to dressy or to casual compared to the other wives and all. Oh well its super cute, just need to find some shoes now. Man the joys of being a girl!!
We are leaving little man with my mom for the 2 days, and I'm going to miss him TERRIBLY. He's just getting so cute and doing so many things daily and I don't want to miss out on any of it. But we are gone and doing so much so quickly that it would be hard for him to stay on a schedule and I really cant say, "oh excuse me Mr. Bush, I need to put my child down for a nap, or whoops, he's got a poopy diaper!" So we are leaving him here.
Brett and I are pretty excited though. We got the itinerary and although it's going to be a great trip, there is something lined up for us/the team, almost every min. of the day. I guess you have to be like that when you take a trip like this. We get in on Monday, the guys go to tour the Walter Reed Army medical hospital and we go to the hotel, eat dinner, then get ready for a tour of DC at night, that'll be fun. Then wake up at the crack of dawn, get ready get our stuff on the bus, then head to the White House. We tour the WH, then somewhere around 10 or so meet G-Dub!! I can't wait, big fan!! Then we tour the Supreme Court and have lunch there. Then off to the Capitol, tour that and then meet w/ KS delegation, then leave for airport. So see, lots of stuff to do, but regardless we are excited.
Then we get home and the next fun begins w/ bball camps starting in full force that Friday and Coach Self's Boogie at the Speedway that Saturday, I'll explain that later-hilarious. In all of that I have Amber's bridal shower this weekend her bachelorette party next Friday and then a week from next Sat, they are getting married!!! AHHH, so much fun and so many things going on. I'll try my best to keep this up to date. Take care everyone and we'll share our stories and pictures soon.
2 comments:
Our very good friend spent a LOT of time at Walter Reed... he lost both of his legs and almost an arm. It is a special place.
Is Brett going to give Bush a chest bump??? Did you see that? Pretty cool.
That sounds like so much fun! When Kaden grows up he is going to realize he has very cool parents :) Well keep the updates coming...I get my excitement from your blog. I know very sad, hahaha!
Post a Comment