This is just a quick post to ask for any and all prayers be sent to my friend Kristi and Terry Keefer for their baby, Cooper. He is going through his 2nd open heart surgery tomorrow and he's only around 7 mths old!!! He is quick the trooper but it is a complicated surgery. I just ask that you keep them in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow and then the days after. They think his recovery time is anywhere from 15-30 days. He is at Children's Mercy in KC and is in great hands, but every little bit helps.
Thanks so much for your help, this family means a lot to our family. Take care everyone!!
2 comments:
Oh my Gosh, I just read your blog and Thank You! It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you Kelly for being such a wonderful friend. You are so thoughtful and I really appreciate you and the things you do. Thank you again!
Praying for the little guy!!!
Post a Comment