
Today Brooks is 6 months old!! Can you believe it's already been 1/2 a year!! Yikes, how time flys! He is such a good baby and is always smiling. We haven't had our checkup yet, but he is in the 18 1/2 lb. marker and I'll just have to wait to see how long he's gotten. I can tell you he's out of his 6mth jammies, and only b/c he's to long for them, the 9mth are huge around him, but fit him in length, so it works!!! He's gotten better after the reaction to the amoxicillin and I'm hoping the ear infections will stay away now!
He's only had green beans and prunes so far in baby food world, but we're going to continue to broaden the field b/c he is ALWAYS looking at what you are eating/drinking and I feel so bad! Boy wants to EAT! He's a joy in our world and I can't imagine our lives without him!!
We love you Brooks!
1 comment:
He looks like your mom in these pictures! Too cute!!
Post a Comment