Sunday, June 27, 2010

Weekend Water Fun

This past weekend we had so much fun. We first started out going to library story time on Friday and the cousins met us there. They had free swimming for all of them at the city pool right after story time, so I thought it would be fun to do it. It was crazy busy with all the little hooligans running around, but Kaden and Kale loved playing around in the zero entry and Brooks and Bailey had quite the time splashing around as well. It was a great morning. I took Kale from there and he ended up staying the rest of the day and night with us, so Kaden was pumped.
We had more fun at home after a little picnic on the front porch, and then more water fun in the silly sprinkler, little pool, and squirt guns! The quote of the day was "We've been in the water ALL day long, this is the BEST day ever!!!" I loved every minute of it and DEFINITELY enjoy my day off so I can do things like that!


The weekend before I had more fun in the water with Brooks and Kaden with him playing with his Elmo sprinkler and Brooks hangin out in the baby pool for his first time.
He loves it!!
Saturday Brett and I took the kids to Alvamar swimming pool and had more fun in the sun!!! Kaden liked the little baby pool and did "ok" in the big pool with us. He's definitely not going to be any Michael Phelps, but I at least want him to know water safety and have fun. He does pretty good. I'm sure as he continues to get older he'll get braver and have even more fun jumping off the sides and stuff.

And finally Kaden decided he needed to run around the front yard when Brett turned the yard sprinklers on.(he also thought he needed his goggles apparently) Man, the kid cracks me up. He has so much fun though!


LOVE MY LIFE!!!

No comments: