Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Almost moving day!

Well tomorrow is the big moving day for us!!!I am excited and exhausted all at the same time. Little nervous and stressed to, but not to bad.
I am more excited about the new carpet and I hope we picked out an ok match for the house! So we pack up the U-Haul tonight so everything will be off the floor at the house, then we can clean and pick up last minute things in the morning before we go to closing. Then we close in the morning and unload the U-Haul, then start ripping up the old carpet. Thurs. morning they'll start in on the new carpet and Steph has the day off so she'll be supervising and painting the oh-so-lovely purple bathroom to a new pretty blue shade I picked out. I hope that works too!!
We get to stay at my moms for the next few nights b/c of the change, but that's ok, we'll deal. My mom is wonderful and so excited about us being there. To bad she doesn't like us and Kaden!! :)
So wish us luck and we'll post and get some picts up soon of the new place!
Take care!!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

How'd the move go? I know you are probably exhausted... just know I'm thinking about you.