Well I didn't think it would start this early....give to Kaden to have his first little girlfriend at age 16mths and already be KISSING her!!! This is Gabrielle, and she is Kaden's little buddy at LAC daycare in the mornings. They are there almost every day together, so go figure they'd "hook" up (jk)!! We leave ever day at 1pm and go to his other daycare, but before we do, he always gives Miss Ashley (Gabrielle's mom) a hug goodbye, then walks back in and gives Gabrielle a hug too. most of the time it's just a lean-in hug and no arms. Well yesterday we were leaving and he went back in a totally just grabbed her arm and gave her a kiss, and she willingly kissed him back. So I grabbed my camera and told them to do it again and they did, so this wasn't the best shot, but the only one I could get quick enough. It was adorable!! But I certainly didn't think I'd have to be worrying about that just yet!!
Then yesterday after I picked him up from this other daycare, we played and went on a wagon ride, and played some more. After that we took the dogs on a walk and he LOVES trying to walk
the dogs, so I got the leashes out and put them on a had to grab something and sure enough he was off with Cooper...Jack is a little to much for him! So he walked hi a little and then got in the wagon and wanted to "walk" him some more, so we let him hold on for a bit, then he usually lets go.
the dogs, so I got the leashes out and put them on a had to grab something and sure enough he was off with Cooper...Jack is a little to much for him! So he walked hi a little and then got in the wagon and wanted to "walk" him some more, so we let him hold on for a bit, then he usually lets go.
When we got home from that we played out in the driveway some more and then I had bought some popsicles the other day and thought it was a good time for his first popsicle experience. I grabbed one out and we took his shirt off and aways he went. He liked to actually hold the popsicle instead of the stick, but it was cute. The orange, sticky juice was all over him, his shorts, and the drive, but it was worth it, he LOVED it. He ate the whole thing. It was really funny b/c he then went and playing in the garage a little and was picking up one of those packing peanuts that had fallen out of something and was trying to throw it away in the trash, but b/c his hands were sticky it wasn't coming off!! He kept saying "eww, eww" and Brett and I couldn't stop laughing. Brett kept saying "come on now, just throw it away, what's wrong, just put it in there, come on now"! He started laughing too b/c it wouldn't come off. Very funny and again...the little things in life that make your day.
Brett got his bath ready and that was the end of the stickiness!! Off to bed he went. The night ended with lots more packing and taking some things to my moms garage, thanks mom!!
Nothing to exciting, but defiantly wanted to share the first kiss experience.
Nothing to exciting, but defiantly wanted to share the first kiss experience.
I just love my Kaden!!
1 comment:
awwwww, i just love your kaden toooooooo!!!!
hey, check out "The Ward Family" blog on my page. Lamarque's wife sent it to me today. Their kids are gorgeous.
hope you're having a great day.
Post a Comment