Thursday, July 24, 2008

Quick Prayer

Just wanted to ask everyone for a quick prayer for Brett's family, his mom's side in particular. His uncle just past away this previous Sunday. It is one of his mom's brothers. We are blessed though that he is in a much better place. He was slowly passing from brain tumor and brain surgery, and it was getting harder and harder, so now he is at peace. I think it's really hard for his grandad b/c he's had to bury his wife (10 yrs ago) , go through a tornado and loose everything, and now bury his son. So please be thinking of them, it would mean a lot to me/us.
Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear. Our thoughts and prayers will be with your whole family Kel, and especially with Brett's Grandpa. Take care babe.

Taylor said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for you all.