Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Time Flys

Wow time has flown by. Just the other day we were swamped with bball camps left and right, weddings, births, ect. Now it has all passed and always something new around the corner.

We move in 15 days!!! I am sooooooo excited but yet there is still soo much to be done. We have lots of packing to continue doing. We have knocked out a lot, but have much more. We just do a little at a time after Kaden's down or on the weekend. We went to the new house today to put carpet samples down and pick out our new carpet!!! We picked it out and now I just need to run by the place to put my order in. I really cant wait for new carpet... ahh, it makes me feel so much better inside knowing no one has step foot on it except for us!!!

We enjoyed a 3 year old bday party this weekend for Raelynn Keefer and it was a lot of fun. It's hilarious to see little kids interact and behave differently when others are around. We had fun in a balloon filled bedroom for starters, then went outside for a "fish for rubber ducky's" activity in a little baby pool, followed by a fishy pinata bust!!! Very fun though all around and we were excited that we could finally attend her bday b/c every year something has occurred.

We are leaving tomorrow night for the 4th of July weekend to our annual spot...my aunt and uncles lake house. I cant wait, I LOVE going out there to see our family and to just relax. This will be Kaden's first time to get on a boat, so I'm excited for that too. I'll post pictures when we get back. I am ready to see my Granny too. I saw a little of her at my brothers wedding, but it'll be nice to spend some time with her. Our cousins from Atlanta are coming in too, and they have a little girl not to much older than Kaden, so it'll be fun to see them interact. Our cousins from Wichita will be there like normal too, and then the only ones we are missing are Amber and Brett. It'll definitely be weird without them there, we've ALL always gone, but since they are in TX now, it's harder to get back up here, especially since they were gone so much for their wedding. So we'll miss them terribly at the lake, and I miss them terribly daily. But I cant wait for some time in the sun!!!

As far as my cousin Taylor, well she is hanging in there. I know a lot of you have emailed me and spoken to me about the situation and how many of you are praying and thinking of us all, especially Taylor and Josh during this time. Again I cant thank you enough, I know she does as well. This is a really tough time, and only time will help heal, not forget, but heal a broken and hurting heart. I know things will move forward but it's hard to imagine that at this point in time. Please continue to help the healing process for our family during this time, whatever means of help that is for you. We all truly appreciate it.

As for our new little niece Bailey, well she is doing just fine and changing each time we see her. I think Kale is adjusting pretty well, but I'm pretty sure Katie is the one having to adjust the most. She says she's doing good, and I can only hope some day I can adjust as well as she portrays to the change in life of a 2nd child.

That's about it for now, I'll update again when we get back!!!

3 comments:

Amber Temple said...

oh sad day...no lake for us :(

Lacy said...

EXCUSE ME!!!! Brett and Amber are not the ONLY ones missing!!!!!

:(

Taylor said...

I hope that your weekend was a blast! We miss you!