

The weekend was great. We went to Nebraska Furniture Mart on Sat. with the Keefer's, Brett & Amber, and my mom to meet Diego. After standing in line for a while, coloring a picture, and the guy came to tell us that we were at the 1.5 hr. mark, we didn't stay much longer in the line. Instead we went up to the front to see Diego from the side and good thing we didn't stand there b/c, like I figured, once we were up as close as we could, Kaden started freaking out and didn't want to stand by Diego anyways, so we took pictures with him in the background and were good to go. It was fun though.



I got all of Kaden's big boy bedroom stuff up and made the bed, don't have the curtains that I like yet, but it's coming along.(so I'll post when it's pretty much done done!...it'll look cuter then!) He was pretty pumped to see it all after his nap. He didn't sleep in the bed yet, I'm afraid he'll fall out, which is bound to happen, but either side at the moment has stuff that could hurt him if he fell, so we'll adjust and then let him stay in there. I think he's excited regardless.
The Cooper's Cause golf tourney on Friday went really well and was a lot of fun also. I was out there for a while helping out(driving the golf cart around w/ Tatum selling raffle tickets!), always fun, then did a few errands, got Kaden and went back out for the dinner afterwards. Brett, Steph, Terry and Kristi were on a team and did pretty well (they won a golf club!) and they had fun. It was another great outcome and we are excited about our 5K run on Sept. 12th. So those of you around, come join us, for those not, go donate online (www.cooperscause.com).
Today we start cross country practice, tomorrow I start school and working full/part time as well still at LAC. Here's the upcoming schedule...
*m/w/f-work till 3:15-leave for c.c. practice, get done around 5:15-leave to get Kaden at daycare by 5:30 (monday's swim right after);
*tues/thurs class all day, get done at 2:45, rush back to Lawrence from JCCC to get to practice by 3:30, done at 5:15ish to get Kaden.
*Saturdays will be filled with c.c. meets straight thru till Oct. 31st. Oh and remember we start football season soon, so fun KU games in between all of my events if I can make it, and then bball season starts up right towards the end of my c.c. season.
School ends Dec. 16th and baby is due Jan. 10th.....yikes, what a wild ride, what did I get myself into!! Jk, always fun in our household!
Oh and just had to add this picture in...he was dancing around all sat morning with just his big boy undies on and a few diff. types of shoes, this topped it!

Take care everyone!
2 comments:
Sweet boots Kaden!
I love the outfit Kaden!
Maybe Kaden will need to spend a Saturday or two with the Keefer's while you are at CC meets :)
Post a Comment