And I will officially be out-numbered in my household....it's another boy!!! Kaden is pretty excited to be having a little brother to wrestle around with and to teach baseball, basketball, football, tennis (this is what he told me) He came to the appt. today with us and was interested for the first few mins, then just wanted to go play. He was pretty cute though when we got in the car to go home, he said..."mommy we forgot to bring the pacifiers for the baby" (we saw some earlier in the morning in his drawer and he said they were for the baby, so when we "forgot" them he was upset.) I had to explain we don't get to "see/hold" the baby yet, but we will after Christmas. He got over it.
So I was a little shocked to see the boy parts just b/c I have had a different pregnancy than with Kaden so I guess I was expecting a different outcome, but I'm equally excited and to have little boys running around and be great buddies so close in age. Everything was great as far as health for me and baby, so that's the most important thing. Still on track for Jan 9th, but word was out that I was measuring a "little big", so I just wonder if that means sooner delivery. Which normally I'd be all for, but the further away from Christmas the better in my mind, for the baby's birthday celebration's!!
Brett and I are very excited, he called that it would be another boy in the first place, so I have to give some points to him this time. I do have tons of sono pictures, thanks to the tech doing our sonogram, but I don't have them loaded yet, so they'll be up soon. Very cute I have to say!
Kaden's new big boy bedroom is in progress and all the furniture should be together and up this weekend, with fingers crossed!
That's it for now. Take care everyone!
2 comments:
Congrats to you all!!! That will be so much fun for Kaden to have a little brother so close in age to pal around with! :) Glad to hear that you and baby boy are both doing great! Hope to see you soon!
Congratulations!!! Kaden will be a super big brother!! So happy for all of you and will keep you in our prayers as this precious baby grows and soon joins your beloved family.
-The Skelton crew from Larned
Post a Comment