Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pictures

ok this first picture is Kaden's little friends Cayman, and Kenzie at MaryBeth's daycare the day of KU vs. Texas game...wow, we teach them well!!!!


The next set of pictures are from Kenzie's 3rd bday party. What a fun time. They had Cole Aldrich and Brady Morningstar, along with Baby Jay appear at her party, so the kids (especially the KU staff kids) new exactly who the guys were and were LOVING Baby Jay....that is, except my child!! Kaden LOVES "Ju Ju" ever since he's been born, I mean go figure, but if you get ANYWHERE close to him, he'll freak out. He's not a big fan of large characters of any sorts at this stage in his life. He loves them from afar, but dont' get to close. As you can see, sweet MaryBeth only thought she was getting a break from her daycare kids, and then came my child, attached to her the ENTIRE time Baby Jay was at the party. He didn't even eat any bday cake, and that's his favorite. He was just terrified.
Brooks on the other hand, just went right in his lap and took pictures, and just had a grand time!!! I'm sure he'll freak out one of these days too, so I had to get my pictures while I still could make him.
The boys were great playing with all the kids and such great sports about it. We had a great time and as we were leaving in the car ride home, I asked Kaden what his favorite part of the party was...."When Baby Jay left mom!!" Cracked me up, and it was probably really true, b/c as everyone was waving bye to Baby Jay, Kaden arose from the dead and was waving and bouncing around like crazy. Funny kid!!! Enjoy the picts.












1 comment:

Jessica said...

Kaden's comment is too funny!