Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!! (a day late)
We had a very quiet V-Day b/c Brett left for A&M, so we saw him for a little bit in the morning and he was off to work. But before he left, he had some flowers on the table, a card, and a little something strung over the envelope!


I was extremely impressed with his gift. I don't think you can see it very well in the pictures, but it's the boy's names and their birthstones. Sooooo sweet, and I LOVE IT!!! Thanks Brett again for the sweet gift. I love you!

Kaden liked his little card and Valentine M&M's man, along with the money he got in all the other cards from family members. He's to cute, he'll open it and then open Brooks' and say..."mom he got the same thing as me, monies. Now you have to put it in your piggy bank so we can go to Disney World".

I've told him someday, long time from now I'm sure, we'll take them to Disney World, but it's expensive so we have to save our money! He's learning!!

Hope everyone had a great day too!!!

No comments: