Friday, March 19, 2010

Big 12 Tourney

The Big 12 tourney was held in Kansas City this year at the Sprint Center. We had a great time going back and forth to the games and I even got to stay one night with my husband by myself....it was weird.(first time away from Brooks!) Things went great though and Kaden once again had a blast at the games.

(Here he is with Aunt Steph riding the escalator's up and down...they were TALL ones!)


(Kaden and Brooks before the game!)


(Brooks at start of the game)


(Kaden Cheezin for the camera before game time!)


(Brooks during game time)


We won the Big 12 championship!!! YEAH KU!! Now we're off to the NCAA tournament as a#1 seed, overall! Go Hawks.








Oh yeah, Kaden didn't have a nap that day so we took one when we got home and I woke him up and he came downstairs, oh-so-happy, and told me he still needed to close his eyes for a "whittle bit"...and he was OUT again!


And now we're off to Oklahoma City for the first round of the tournament!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

First of all... I am so excited for Brett! Praying that God will use you guys in an amazing way in the place where He has lead you! :)

Second, I will be coming to Lawrence right after we get out of school in early June. If you can hold off on Roman shades until then, I can totally help you make them! I had the best time doing mine! :)