As you can see we got the big KU bounce house to entertain our guests, but before everyone came over, Kaden and I had to try it out....man it's fun!



And all his little friends started coming over. Even though the weather was a bit nippy, everyone still had a blast getting to bounce and play around.


Brooks stayed inside, but i know he was just thrilled to be at his big brothers bday party!!

Here is most of the gang that came to celebrate Kaden's big day!

This was a special gift from Aunt Amber and Uncle Brett. It's a KU baseball jersey and the number on the back is my Papa's baseball number. Kaden will appreciate it someday I know. Right now he just said..."cool, but it's a little big for me!"


As you can see, Kaden wanted a Spiderman cake for his big day, so I accomplished making another one(I had made one for Kale's 4th bday) and it turned out pretty good. He liked it at least!





Lastly, after everyone had left, Amber wanted to attempt a back handspring and/or back flip in the bounce house, so she went out to practice, and shortly after mom, steph, Kaden and I joined her for a little fun.

Happy 3rd Birthday Kaden. We love you soooo much and are soooo proud of you. What a GREAT son you are and an AWESOME big brother as well. Hope you enjoyed your big day as much as we did with you!
Love mommy and daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment