Tuesday, April 27, 2010

DINO SHOW!!!

I'm just going to recap Saturday's day with Brett's email version...it sums it all up a lot quicker than what I would write for sure!!!


The day began with Kaden and Kale waking us up at 6:30 AM and saying, “wake up sleepy heads”. Kale didn’t like his pancakes because they weren’t blueberry pancakes. We had to “spike” our hair up in the morning. The boys watched Ninja Turtles in the car. The first “are we there yet” came in Topeka. We stopped at Emporia for a snack and to run around. We got to Wichita a little early, so when we stopped to call Grandpa we got out and stretched our legs again(thus the picture on the rock). We of course had to buy Dino heads (thanks G-pa). The show was awesome and the boys loved it. The dinos, music, and overall production was really cool. Kaden got popcorn and Kale got a snow cone. The second the show was over Kaden asked when we were going to McDonald's (what can I say the kid likes Micky D’s) I thought the boys would crash on the way home but they actually stayed awake until almost Emporia, and then Uncle Brett implemented a mandatory nap. We had a great time and it was a great day. Thanks Grandpa for the tickets!













Such a fun time with cousin, dad, and grandpa! They love their dino's!!

2 comments:

allthingsskelton said...

Those boys are too cute!! I was disappointed not to see Uncle Larry & Brett wearing dino hats too.

Jessica said...

Love the dino heads!!!!