
Well my little 4 1/2 mth old was just diagnosed with his first ear infection last night!!:(
Brooks had been fighting a little cold for the past couple weeks off and on with running/watery eyes and runny nose, and well...I guess the extra fluid decided to stay in his right ear!
He had been screaming off and on the last few days at random times and was in some pain and I couldn't quite figure it out. Yesterday at work it was uncontrollable and I emailed Brett that he'd better be ready for son #2 when he got home b/c I was tired!! He called and said, I bet you anything he's got an ear infection. Not that I doubted him, but that never crossed my mind. Not sure why with what we went through with Kaden. So I went to my dr. friends house a little after 9pm last night and she checked him out and prescribed some meds. So we're on that and Tylenol doses through the days. Hope it goes away quick and doesn't return. I really don't want him to be in pain over and over again like Kaden dealt with before tubes!!! Get better quick Brooks!!!
1 comment:
I knew he was trying to tell you something. He was not himself yesterday. Glad you got it figured out. Hope it goes well for him (and you).
Post a Comment