Friday, April 30, 2010

Praying for Sister....

Anyone reading this, PLEASE PLEASE say a prayer for my sister Stephanie. She is leaving bright and early tomorrow morning for Lima, Peru!! I am sooooo excited for her and I know she is as well.
There is a group of about 17 people from our church going on this mission trip to Peru. They are working with an organization called Kids Alive and are going to be working with mothers and children as well as building a new wing to an orphanage and also doing medical work over there. They will be there for 10 days. The last couple days before they come home they are going to Machu Picchu to see the ruins there, how awesome is that too! I know this is going to be a life changing experience and I can only hope that some day I can do one as well. I pray for safety and well being for the entire group along their travels and time with these people over there. Have a great time Steph!!!!

1 comment:

WatchingTwoGrow said...

Raelynn has included Steph in her prayers every night! Thanks for keeping your blog up...it is unbelievable that his is how we have to keep up on each other :)but glad we can!